This is a bundle we're elated to share, and it's because you'll receive 7-bottles plus a bonus 200 ml bottle of wine for $90*! We've been tinkering with this idea for a while, and when it finally came together, we decided to name it for its optimism. We're calling this set On the Bright Side, short for "looking on the bright side."
*Ok, technically eight bottles, but we didn't want to mislead you. All said, it's a fantastic set of vino to enjoy and share without breaking the bank.
In this bundle, you'll receive 5 white wines, 1 rosé, and 1 chillable red wine, plus a split of Prosecco (for those spritzy early evenings).
1. Vidigal Vinho Verde is one of our yearly favorites from Portugal, and it's finally back in stock! The Vinho Branco (white wine) is a blend of Arinto, Loureiro, and Trajadura. Vibrant, refreshing, and zesty, it's a Vinho Verde that also finishes dry & lifted.
2. Further east & from Spain, 2021 CVNE Rioja Monopole Blanco Seco will float anyone's boat who loves freshness and fruit. 100% Viura, aka Macabeo, manifests itself in this wine as a less flinty Chablis alternative with fresh citrus, crisp yellow apple, and winter melon notes.
3. 2020 Arzabro Harria Txakoli comes from the smallest DO for Txakoli, Arabako Txakolina aka Txakoli de Álava DO. It's lightly fizzy, bone-dry, and so refreshing! This Txakoli has all the hallmarks of freshness, minerality, and salinity that meld seamlessly with notes of lime, grapefruit, and a slight nuttiness on the palate.
4. From the Périgord, the 2020 Puy-Servain Calabre "Taïac" Sauvignon Blanc is completely different from Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc. In the glass, the fruit leans toward slightly ripe notes and away from pure minerality and grapefruit. Read, less acid, more yellow fruit, with a hint of orchard fruit. Though it has its own minerality, this white wine is an excellent alternative to popular New Zealand wines.
5. 2020 Domaine Brichot Les Pierres Blanches features a blend of Gros Manseng, Sauvignon Blanc, and Ugni Blanc. If that sounds crazy, we promise it'll taste familiar. Think of it as a Bordeaux Blanc or steely Chenin Blanc alternative. In the glass, you'll discover notes of acacia flowers, the superb fruit of wild peaches, and a fresh mineral finish. It's the perfect white wine for feeling like springtime year-round.
6. The Provence Rosé included in this package may be the 2020 vintage, but it's definitely in an excellent spot for enjoying! Any rosé lover will feel transported to Provence in its sunny, sun-drenched strawberry, citrus, apricot, and jasmine mood.
7. 2020 Vigneti del Sole Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is is bright, juicy, and chillable (please do so on warm days or when enjoying outdoors, it’s extremely friendly and refreshing!). Red plum skin meets notes of boysenberry, sour cherry, and oregano, with a hint of tobacco on the palate, giving this extremely chuggable little buddy a bit of depth and savory undertone.
8. And last but not least, when you're craving an Aperol Spritz or Cappelletti Aperitivo Spritz, we're including a bonus 200 ml bottle of Tiamo Prosecco!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.