Make this Father's Day exceptional with this curated selection of wine designed to set your favorite person up for a magnificent day.
In the brunch hours, you'll have a traditional, organic Bretagne apple cider to begin the day. Our favorite part about Bretagne ciders is that they finish full and dry, with a complex, earthy, and slightly bittersweet palate. Imagine this as the grapefruit juice or cider version of your favorite beer to wash down all that delicious brunch fare.
Next, a dry Txakoli to take your party into the early afternoon. Whether you're the type to enjoy boating, cycling, hiking, paella-making, or backyard sipping, this wine fits it all.
Relax in the late afternoon and early evening hours with a silky, earthy Nero d'Avola from Feudo Montoni. This Sicilian stunner has been a shop favorite that wins everyone over with its elegance and versatility. If you're feeling peckish, this wine plays nicely with almost everything on a charcuterie platter from salumi to aged cheeses.
And last but not least, everyone's favorite kind of Malbec. We chose this one specifically for its ability to gallivant between the New World and the Old. Consequently, the wine inhabits the best of both worlds, from France to Argentina and back. Simply put, there's ripe, black fruit and spice buoyed by structure but not overpowered by oak. As a result, you'll be able to pair this with anything from burgers and steak to grilled portobello and blue cheese with the greatest of ease.
- François Séhédic Cidre Traditionnel
- Bodegas Rezabal Txakoli de Getariako Blanco
- 2018 Feudo Montoni Nero d'Avola
- 2017 Les Vignobles St. Didier Parnac "Prieure de Cenac" Cahors Malbec
- A special gift! We want to send you into summer in style, so we're adding in a half bottle of white port with a specialty tonic (you just need the lime) to enjoy as an aperitif.
- Find more about Bretagne cider here.
- Learn about Txakoli by clicking this link.
- Check out this awesome Wine Folly article about the varietal Nero d'Avola.
- Follow this link to learn more about Malbec and this winemaker dubbed 'The Malbec Maestro.'
- White port and tonic? Yep it's a thing. Check it out here.
Plus, did we mention that this package will come ready to gift with free delivery within Seattle's city limits? For about $20/btl and a summer aperitif, you've got the whole package! Curated wines, gift wrapping, and delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.