80% Cannonau (Grenache) 20% Vermentino
Young, fresh and lively wine, ideal as aperitif. It pairs well with shell fish, soufflè, fried or roasted poultry.
The Vermentino grapes come from the Porruddu vineyard: the dark brown soils, with the presence of conglomerates of arenaceous marl, give the wine complexity and structure. The Cannonau grapes come from the vineyard of Sedda Sa Figu, where the sandy soils lend elegance and freshness to the wine.
By hand, in boxes. VINIFICATION The Cannonau and Vermentino grapes are immersed for a few hours in the press in contact with the skins and then transferred into 50 HI stainless steel tanks. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature for about a month. Following the BIOINTEGRALE method, activation occurs naturally using the Vermentino as “pied de cuve”, without the use of selected yeasts, activators or enzymes. AGINGAND REFINING
After fermentation, about 80% of the wine is matured “sur lie” in stainless steel for 5 months, while the remaining 20% is aged in Tonneaux for the same period. The wine is then clarified with bentonite and undergoes a light filtration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.