From: Chablis, Burgundy, France
Notes: This 1er Cru Chablis is intense. Broad on the palate with texture and tension that grows across sips. Sparkling minerality springs forth, classic Chablis citrus notes shine. It’s got a great balance of richness and acidity that give it aging potential, if you’ve got the patience to wait.
Vau de Vey is located between Chablis and Beine (a commune in the Yonne department of the Franche-Comte). The parcel is extremely steep and farming is 100% manual. Limestone soils bring high mineral intensity into the vines. This wine is fermented in stainless steel, then 60% of is aged in 2-4 year old barrels for 8 months, while the other 40% is aged in stainless steel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.