All this for $90! Six wines selected for all your fall needs. Free delivery within Seattle City limits.
- 2021 Vignobles Bulliat-Bibine Beaujolais-Villages: this awesomely chuggable Gamay is your wine to enjoy with anything slathered in gravy. It's from Beaujolais and classical in style, so it's got the right balance of fresh and fruity to cut through a rich sauce.
- Sehedic Extra Brut NV: a dry cider from Normandy, made from up to 20 varieties of apple. This is clearly a great pairing for your fall bounty of apple dishes, think an herbed savory apple hash, or, my favorite, a grilled cheese decked out with caramelized onions and apple slices.
- 2020 Chantepierre Côtes-du-Rhone and 2021 Radley and Finch Flyin' French Cabernet Sauvignon (1 left with this, then we’ll move to the 2020 Radley & Finch Lazy Hare Shiraz from South Africa): these two are your "bring-to-the-party" gifts that are also versatile pairings for anything braised, be it mushrooms or shortribs. We recommend the Cotes-du-Rhone for evenings in with a pot on the stove, and the Cabernet Sauvignon for get togethers on chilly nights.
- 2019 Martue Evolution Tempranillo: this Tempranillo is the wine that will get you through a cold and gray day. Its silky smooth palate with notes of dark fruits and warm baking spices will warm you right up.
- NV Mary Taylor, Bianco Frizzante Sofia Brescia IGT Veneto Bianco: this wine is absolutely lovely and fresh, and it's sure to add a bit of sunshine to your day. Citrus, asian pear, acacia honey, jasmine, and a touch of sea salt all grace the nose and palate of this charming frizzante; the perfect late morning brunch choice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.